The title says it all… another week. Another Monday.
Let’s focus on the positive shall we?
Here are the things I’m exited about…
- The hubby is done with school!!! He’s not going for his degree (right now), but he finished his pre-requisites for nursing school. Woo-hoo!
- It’s May! I love the month of May.
- HIMYM (that’s How I Met Your Mother for you non-watchers) is new tonight!
- Chuck, Modern Family, and Cougar Town (among others) are new too I *heart* good TV
- Girls Night Out on Thursday — yay for $2 glasses of wine and good friends
- B’s school’s Spring Fling on Friday. He’s really looking forward to dunking the owner in the dunk tank. LOVE that this do this. Proceeds go to charity
- OSAMA BIN LADEN IS DEAD. I don’t normally wish death on people, but yeah he deserves it. A 10-year chapter of our lives is CLOSED.
What are you looking forward to this week?