I did a fairly good job last week sticking to my workout routine. Let’s just forget about Friday – m’kay? Maybe I’ll actually workout THIS Friday!? If I don’t, it’s OK. Five workouts a week for this working mama is actually DAMN good!
I forgot a few (major) items when grocery shopping this week (I’m an idiot)- so I have to stop by Publix AGAIN (does anyone else do this? Or is it just me?) later this week. I’ll have to refrain from buying stuff I don’t need (never happens). I do a have a pretty good menu this week…
- Cajun Shrimp Fettuccine (had this last night – so good, every time)
- Morningstar Farms California Burgers with Sweet Potato Waffle Fries
- Chicken Tacos with Black Bean Corn Salsa
- Chicken Stroganoff
- Pasta with Marinara
- Brown Sugar Meatloaf with Broccoli
As for my weekly workouts…here’s the plan:
- Monday – OFF! WOOT!
- Tuesday – Run 6-7 miles
- Wednesday – Upper Body at the gym
- Thursday – Run 6 miles
- Friday – Bodyworks at the gym
- Saturday – 6 miles (a relatively early soccer game means cutting the run short!)
- Sunday – Gym (maybe I can find a spinning class? I miss spin)
In other news…just trying to survive another week! I have lots of stuff going on this week including a dinner with an old co-worker (the big question is WHERE should be go to dinner?) and celebrating my brother’s graduation from grad school!
What are you looking forward to this week?