Monday is upon us again.
This weekend went by FAST! I am so not ready for another week.
If you missed of my super exciting posts, check check ‘em out!
- Lady Bloggers at Matteo’s
- Saturday Morning Motivation
- What I’ve Learned
- My Mantra
- First Group Run
- Summer Salad
The weekly menu was easy to plan this week. I’m a little worried about next week since I will be out of town and the hubby will be cooking for the kiddos (and himself). Anyone have any recipes they want to share for hubbies with limited cooking skillz? He would greatly appreciate it!
This is what we are eating this week…
- Summer Salad (last night – obviously)
- Thai Chicken Pizza Rollups (new recipe I’ve made up! Hopefully it works out)
- BBQ Tofu Wraps (a la Foodie Fresh) with Asian Slaw
- Pasta with Veggies/Balsamic dressing
- Pulled Pork with Cornbread Casserole
- Veggie Quiche
- Sausage and Bean Casserole (the recipe sounded interesting — the title did not!)
As far as workouts go. Marathon training kicks off in high gear! My goal for training is 3 days of running (maybe 4 if I feel inspired), 2 days of strength training, and 1 day of spinning (I’m so excited to get back into my regular Saturday routine!). This week consists of…
- Monday – Rest
- Tuesday – Tempo Run – 5-6 miles @ a 9:30 pace
- Wednesday - Strength (possibly Bodyworks?)
- Thursday - Speedwork – Probably on the treadmill
- Friday – Strength (upper body)
- Saturday – Spin
- Sunday – Long Run with group – probably 10 miles
And since marathon training HAS kicked off with a bang – I’ve finally signed up for the Daily Mile. If you’re on there – friend me!
Eating anything great this week? Let me know!
Cheers to a great week