Swamp Ass Monday

It’s Monday – and *shocker* it’s hot. It’s humid. It’s August. Only like two more months of this crap.

I have another busy week ahead of me. It’s actually time for another conference, so I will be driving across town all week.

The hubby is cooking EVERY NIGHT. This should be interesting.

{kidding. kinda. Love you babe!}

I don’t know about you, but I’m already ready for this week to be over. And to be able to walk again (18 miles = OUCH).

Anything exciting going on this week that I should be aware of? Does your significant other cook?

Comments

1. Kaycee says

Ruel (hubby) is a very good cook. He grilled out Saturday night, we had buffalo steak for him and beef ribeye for me! It was awesome. He also cooked up some mahi-mahi, which the whole family enjoyed last night and tonight he wants to cook Jambalaya. He’s a great cook!

2. Maryellen says

Norm is the cook here.. I am the Baker.. sounds like a song!! How’s your legs after that run? Take care of them.. Yes.. its warm, sticky and humid..who can breathe with all this?

3. Becky @ cityrunnergirl says

my fiance and I took a cooking class together last night, and after watching him handle that kitchen, you better believe he’s going to start cooking at home more! ;)

Hubs does the cooking but not cause he’s better at it. I’ve always been so time starved that we would never eat if it were up to me. He gets home first so he gets things started. Once school ends, I’ll try to get us on a “better” eating pattern (ahem, healthier). I love finding new recipes and trying them… hubs cooks the same things day in day out…. for 11 years….
    Tara @ texasrunnergirl.com recently posted..my bestie…

5. Kristen @ The Red Velvet Life says

Ha! Good luck enjoying the hubby’s cooking — too funny. ;-) I don’t know *what* would happened if Hus decided to make dinner — probably ragu with pasta, lol. But maybe I should give him more credit since he’s learned from watching me cook? Stay cool in that heat!
    Kristen @ The Red Velvet Life recently posted..Vegan Red Velvet Cupcakes with Lemon Cream Cheese Frosting

• Michelle says

Oh, pasta and marinara is on the menu this week :) Also Boca Burgers, a frozen fajita meal, salad, and grilled cheese. I wonder what he would do if it were up to him? Hee.