After being too busy to think in September — weekly menu’s and workouts are back!
This is going to sound crazy – but by listing out my menu, it actually reminds me what I am supposed to be cooking (which means, I’m less likely to get lazy and order out!).
Here’s what we are eating…
- Beef Nachos (these are actually relatively healthy!)
- Creole Chicken (new recipe!)
- Bruschetta Salad
- Tortellini Soup
- Veggie Burgers & Sweet Potato Fries
- Shrimp Jambalaya
- Veggie Egg Casserole (new recipe!)
- Monday – Off. As much as I want to go to spin, my legs hurt and I wanted to sleep in. <—slacker
- Tuesday – Tempo – 6-7 miles at a 9:30 (or lower!) pace
- Wednesday – Elliptical & Upper Body
- Thursday – Sprints – 5 x 1000. Sounds torturous just looking at it.
- Friday – Off
- Saturday – Light upper body
- Sunday – 23 miles – hopefully at a 10:30 (or lower!) pace