Because I’m too lazy to tell you guys the whole story, I’m copying my fellow Orlando bloggers – Vinobaby, Running Peanut & Momjovi with this list of 22 things I have never done. It’s actually a lot harder than it looks to come up with this list. I could probably could completely fill it with places I’ve never traveled, but I tried to be creative. Tried being the key word. So here goes.
I’m 33 years old (or young!) and never have I ever…
1. Swam in the Pacific Ocean
2. Tried to grow my own vegetables or plants (<–Black thumb)
3. Been to a strip club (male or female)
4. Gotten a tattoo
5. Been to/hiked the Grand Canyon (I’ve seen it from the airplane!)
6. Gone salsa dancing
7. Driven through the U.S border (Mexico or Canada – though I’ve seen the Mexican border)
8. Been pierced anywhere other than my ears
9. Been late paying my mortgage
10. Been to the top of the Empire State Building or the Statue of Liberty (but I have been to NYC)
11. Traveled to Asia, Africa, Australia, or South America
12. Seen a Broadway show
13. Eaten any kind of liver (and that’s not changing any time soon)
14. Gone skydiving or bungee jumping (and that will probably never change!)
15. Drank Scotch
16. Had the desire to get my Ph.D.
17. Ran a marathon — YET
18. Been able to roll my R’s
19. Learned how to speak a foreign language (I took Latin in high school and somehow got through 3 semesters of Spanish in college – see #18)
20. Gone into labor by myself (I’m not bitter or anything)
21. Played in the snow with my kids. Someday.
22. Drank fancy champagne. I have drank fancy wine – but not champagne. I think that needs to change.
What are 22 things YOU haven’t done? After you post, head over to Mama Kat’s and link yours up.
Or you can just list one thing you haven’t done here. Have you done anything I haven’t?