Michelle’s insane, got no brain!
Welcome to my insanity week.
I might need to clone myself because this week is NO JOKE! Here’s the lowdown:
- Traveling for work
- I *fingers crossed* will get to visit my BFF from high school and her family
- Possible night time tour of DC
- Meetings, meetings, meetings
- Soccer clinic for the kids (Thursday – they are both playing this spring!)
- HUNGER GAMES
- Winter Park Road Race (10k + 2)
- Couple Weddings Shower for my brother/future sister-in-law
- L’s birthday party (just pizza & cake – but it requires a clean house)
- Mad Men (I haven’t waited nearly as long as the majority of you — you must be going INSANE waiting 18 months for a new episode!)
I’m seriously tired just writing that. Have I mentioned I’m going to Las Vegas next week? Ummm…yay!?!
Despite all of this craziness there are menus and workouts — and probably A LOT of coffee. Here’s what the family is eating this week…
- Shrimp & Veggie Pad Thai (ish) <– had this tonight. GOOOOD.
- Kashi Pizza (on sale too!)
- Orange-Cranberry Chicken Salad
- Turkey & Provolone Panini
- Lemon Chicken & Brussels Sprouts
- Popcorn <–yes, this is a legitimate dinner when you are going to cheer on Katniss Everdeen
And for the workouts…
I would be REALLY happy if I could fit in 2 running days while I’m gone – and possibly a spin class on Friday! I don’t want to burn out my legs before my race on Saturday – but I know I’ll be itching for spin when I get back! I’d also like to do a long run on Sunday – mileage depends on how my legs feel from the race!
Part of me is REALLY looking forward to all of the fun and exciting stuff planned for this week (yes, even work stuff), but the other part is ready to completely CRASH on Sunday.
Guess there’s no turning back… Cheers to a new week!