Hope that made you laugh as much as it did for me. Of course, I am easily amused.
I seriously had the best weekend. It’s been a while since I’ve said that – but I feel well rested, I spent a lot of quality time with my family, and I had fun. It really makes such a difference come Monday morning.
I also got to go food shopping yesterday, so I actually have a FULL menu this week. It’s less stressful doing my grocery shopping on Sundays. Here’s what we are eating this week:
- Fettuccine Rosa (using this recipe thanks to Pinterest) <– had this last night SO GOOD
- Curry Chicken (leftover from last week)
- Egg Scramble with Waffle Fries
- Mozzarella & Turkey Paninis (becoming a weekly staple)
- Lemon Quinoa Cilantro Chickpea Salad (another Pinterest recipe!)
- Summer Salad (yes, again even though it’s technically only spring)
- Kashi Frozen Pizza <–I have plans Saturday night
As for workouts – I *might* be ready to run a little more this week. We’ll see. As of right now here’s the plan:
- Monday – Off
- Tuesday – Run 5-6 miles
- Wednesday – Spin
- Thursday – Upper Body/Cardio Circuit
- Friday – Spin
- Saturday – Run 8-10 miles (this may change)
- Sunday – Spin
Are you ready for a new week?? I am!