1. I’m loving the feedback on yesterday’s post! To answer a few questions…
- Yes, I am having a full-on love affair with spin. It’s been going for a few months now. Shhhh
- I would really love to get certified and teach spin class (my mom said I would be a mean-ass instructor, and I agree) – but when do I have the time??? I’ll stick with taking spin classes for now and creating spin workouts for the hubby.
Speaking of the hubby – he followed my directions and I’d consider this workout a success!
I usually ride 17-19 miles during that time – so I must have had him going FAST. I’m pretty sure he didn’t slack off.
I love that he sent me these pictures. He’s a blogger at heart.
Look for another playlist next week!
2. My book club has decided to read 50 Shade of Grey — aka Porn.
I have decided to get really drunk at book club if I’m going to talk about this book. What can I say, I’m kinda a prude.
3. My TV world has been exceptionally awesome lately. I’m already sad for summer.
Mad Men came back and has been killing it with the combination of insanely funny, sadly appropriate, well-written, and creepy episodes.
Ringer had this season (hopefully not series!) finale this week and it did not disappoint. Lots of the twists and turns. That show ended up being one of my favorite “campy” shows of the season. I think I said “Oh snap!” at least 10 times while watching it.
I love you SMG.
Psych ended with a main character being SHOT! Truthfully, I’m not super invested in the plotline of this show – but it’s just SO CAMPY and fun. If you have Netflix and you’re looking for something light and funny – I recommend it.
Up All Night ended up being one of my favorite new comedies this year. It ended up with a (re)proposal that made me both laugh and cry. I *heart* Will Arnett and Christina Applegate.
Revenge is back! Why was it gone so long? I don’t remember what happened. (We DVR’d last night’s episode – so don’t tell me anything!)
Three random questions: What your’s favorite TV show right now? Would book would you recommend for my book club? When’s the last time you ate french fries?