Time for some more weekly planning!
It’s a pretty tame week — with the exception of the Central Florida Lady Bloggers meet up on Thursday (Orlando peeps, are you going?) and a night of “Spring Flings” for both B’s school and the kids daycare. I predict a lot of bounce-house action.
I’m doing a little more experimenting with my menu this week – thanks to blogs and Pinterest! Here’s what we are eating…
- Pasta, Arugula, Beans & Sun-dried Tomatoes
- Grilled Mozzarella, Tomato & Avocado Sandwiches (We had these tonight – yum! and yes, the kids ate them)
- Steak Salad
- Turkey, Hummus & Cucumber Lettuce Wraps and Buffalo Roast Cauliflower (thanks Melissa!)
- Boca Burgers & Oven Roasted Potatoes Healthy(ish) Chicken Nachos
As for my workouts — why mess with a good thing?
- Monday – Off
- Tuesday – Run/ 5-6 miles
- Wednesday – Spin
- Thursday – Run or Bootcamp (guess that would be new!)
- Friday – Spin, Run or Off
- Saturday – Who knows! Maybe a day off? Depends what I do Friday!
- Sunday – Maybe a little running and spinning again?
I will also have a spin list up on Wednesday — the hubby has done the workout at least 3 times since I posted it. Sooo – I owe him a new one!
What are YOU eating this week? And spin song recommendations??
Cheers to a new week!