I survived Monday — although this was definitely me this morning:
Why are Mondays so hard?
Unlike last week, I made my shopping list when I was “feeling healthy”, which really makes such a difference in what we eat that week. Unfortunately, I went to the store
a little a lot hungry (I might have bought a lot unnecessary snacks). You win some, you lose some This is what we are eating…
- Red Curry w/Noodles and Mixed Veggies (need to work on this recipe & post it)
- Summer Salad (with BLUEBERRIES!! So happy they are back in season)
- Spinach Enchiladas (leftover from last week)
- Aztec Salad (we liked it so much, I’m making it again!)
- Chicken, Veggies & Rice (a staple)
- Chicken Sausage & Grilled Pepper Hoagies
As for the workouts. Well, I struggled again last week. I skipped a run and only ran 3 miles the day I was supposed to run 8! I did squeeze in an extra upper body workout though – and it felt good! This week will probably be similar:
- Monday – Off
- Tuesday – 5 miles
- Wednesday – Spin + 2 miles
- Thursday – 3 miles + upper body
- Friday – Spin
- Saturday – 6 miles
- Sunday – Spin + 2 miles
BORING…but it gets me through the week. Especially because I bought a new bikini this weekend and I’d like to look good in it!
What’s your go to snack when you are hungry?? Mine: Salt & Vinegar Chips. YUM.