I’m feeling less Debbie Downer than I was on Tuesday. It’s funny how a few days (and meeting a few deadlines!) can give you a new perspective. I am still in manic mode – but I’m muddling through and next week looks to be waaaaay less stressful. Yay!
So on that note.. it’s time for 3 Things Thursday.
1. My kids are the cutest.
I did not prompt these expressions. LOL.
OK, so I’m completely biased and this is just an excuse to post cute pictures of them, but really they are. Despite being totally grumps this whole week, they have been really sweet like 90% of time. The other 10% is when they are beating each other up and crying because I made them listen to Incubus.
3. I finally got my paws on the Seagrams Seltzer water today and I definitely agree with Miss Blog on the Run that it beats La Croix ANY day. I had the Blackberry Raspberry and YUM!!
This would not be a big deal, but apparently my Publix is the only Publix in Central Florida that isn’t selling this beverage and it’s really ridiculous. I had to go to Target to find it. And then I spent $150. I blame you Publix.
3. I’m currently sitting at the airport on my way to the great arch. Unfortunately, my flight is delayed. Fortunately, there is wine.
Also, people staring at me because I’m sitting really awkwardly at this restaurant. At a really small table facing outward. I feel like I have an audience — and let me tell you, that audience is very diverse.
I am not good at taking stealth pictures with my phone.
People watching is so fun. I’ve seen about 10 fanny packs in the past 20 minutes alone. I had no idea they still existed. I also just saw a guy wearing a shirt that said, “Sexy Bald Guy.” No comment.
Three Random Questions: What’s the cutest thing you’ve seen today? What’s your favorite non-alcoholic beverage? What was your worst flight delay? (mine was in Atlanta…land of bad delays)