I’ve done my Saturday Morning Motivation posts for the past year (plus) and I’ve decided to switch it up a little. Let’s just say that I lost a little motivation! (<- I deserve to be tripped for that one).
Instead, you’re going to find out the things that made me laugh, cry, sweat and some pins I found inspiring each week. I hope you enjoy them too!
- Autocorrect or Freudian Slip? (iknowitwasyou!)
- The Fug Girls cover the Kim/Kanye announcement (via Go Fug Yourself)
- My favorite 30 Rock Tumblr (I might have posted this before… it’s the best)
- Jimmy Fallon reads Weird Gym Story tweets
- This Year in Unnecessary Censorship 2012 (via Jimmy Kimmel)
- Charlotte’s Birth Story – Part 1 and Part 2 (via Running Peanut)
- Ezra’s Birth Story (via The Running Mom)
(yep, lots of baby stuff this week, but not a lot of crying, so that’s good!)
- Printable Workout 13 for 2013 (via Fit Fab Cities)
- 3-2-1 Circuit (via Best Body Fitness)
- Staircase Circuit Workout (via Fitknitchick)
Your turn — what made you laugh, cry, sweat, and inspired this week?