I’m not even sure I can form coherent sentences right now, so here are my picks for this week’s laugh, cry, sweat, and inspire ( and if you think I’m joking it seriously took me 2 minutes to remember how to spell the word “pick” correctly. And I just spelled “joking” as “joiking”).
- The history of Tina Fey and Amy Pohler’s best friendship (<- so excited they are hosting the Golden Globes together!) (via Vulture)
- The Most Humiliating Accidental Status Updates on Facebook (via Happy Place)
- This video and song. (Macklemore and Ryan Lewis) I’m like yo… that’s $50 for a T-shirt...(warning NSFW or little ears – lots of bad language. Use headphones!)
- Tracy Morgan singing to the cast of 30 Rock. He is one crazy man, but this was really can’t of sweet. (via Jimmy Fallon)
- 5 Saddest Pixar Moments. I dare you to watch this and NOT cry.
- Beautiful. I just bawled my eyes out. (Also from Macklemore and Ryan Lewis)
- I thought this article was fitting. Where do you sweat the most?
- A prenatal workout! Katie is due a few weeks before me and after reading this post I pretty much consider her my pregnancy twin.
- Ashley’s New Year Circuit Workout. I love a good circuit workout! There a few of these I can’t do right now, but I could easily substitute.
I freaking loved this post from Lindsay (via The Lean Green Bean)
And some pins…