Yay it’s time for another weekend — and my weekly roundup. Enjoy!
- I Can Explain
- Kenneth the Page’s “TV No-No Words” and the lyric’s the Rural Juror (via Vulture) (here’s the actual song)
- Fug the Show: Jimmy Kimmel Sucks - this might even be better than Matt Damon on Jimmy Kimmel (via Go Fug Yourself)
- How to Dance After Losing It All (via HuffPo) Gah. This essay made me want to bawl my eyes out – yet it was SO inspiring. If you read anything on this list this week – READ THIS.
- Or maybe you should read this article (via the NYT) about a couple (in their 70s and 80s) that found love. Oh, and they were runners. Too sweet.
- Supersets via Sprint to the Table (You KNOW I love a good Superset workout)
- Superball Workout via Live from LaQuinta
- My new submenu of moves (thanks to Katy’s 28 Day Blog Challenge!)
What is making you laugh, cry, sweet, & inspired this week? Happy Weekend!