Another weekend has arrived – Woo-hooo!! I feel like I didn’t have a lot time this week to read blogs/articles and watch videos, but what I did read included some great (and fascinating) stuff. I hope you enjoy!
- The opening credits of the Dutch Golden Girls. So familiar… yet not. (via Vulture)
- Kristen Bell showing off her baby bump in the middle of the street AND Kristen Bell “testing out” her pumping horns. Now, I don’t know she was flashing her belly like this in public or why she has not invested in maternity pants, but she makes me laugh and I love her. (via People and US Weekly)
- Amy Poehler Pranking Seth Meyers on Watch What Happens Live
- Tina Fey on Jimmy Fallon. I love how Jimmy calls her “Pal” and I love it when she talks about her kids.
- Opening Pandora’s Lunchbox: Processed foods are even scarier than you thought (via Grist.org)
- Training and Nutrition for the Young Athlete (via Food and Fun on the Run)
- Anorexia Can Strike and Kill as Early as Kindergarten (via ABC News) <–this is SOOOO heartbreaking and eye opening. I didn’t think I had to start worrying about this yet.
- IT Band School Lunge Matrix for Recovery (via Run to the Finish)
- FitFramed – kind of like Food Gawker, for fitness!
- 13 Legit Reasons to Start Bodyweight Training Today (via The Greatist) I’m convinced!
- How to Run 15 Miles with a 6 Month Old (ps – I will never do this, probably not even 3 miles, but I LOVE that Janae can!) (via Hungry Runner Girl)
- Tabata Tuesday #4 (via Fit In Heels)
Any good recommendations on stuff I missed???