Oh my gosh… what a week. As I told my boss yesterday — it was a week where things just kept creeping up and happening. It wasn’t that I was unproductive, it just wasn’t productive when I wanted it to be. Anyone else have weeks like that?
This weekend should be fun… B is going to MegaCon with my sister-in-law and L has a birthday party – we’re going to get our nails done too. A little girls day for her upcoming birthday (!). I’m also bound and determine to buy paint. Sherwin-Williams is having a sale – 30% off! It’s a sign.
And without further ado — here’s my weekly list… Enjoy!
I only have two laughs today – but I spent a lot of time laughing over these.
(which one is your favorite?? I have way too many — but “They don’t know that we know that they know” is up there, along with “Crap Bag”, ”It tastes like feet.” and “Moo Point” (It’s like a cow opinion. It’s moo.) and this whole Unagi/Salmon Skin Roll set up…
- 7 Foods You Think Are Healthy, But Aren’t (via PBS)
- Food Intolerance vs. Allergies: The Pizza Crisis (via Huff Po)
- Soda Myths: Busted (via Huff Po)
- Strength Training I Can Stand (HIIT workout via Happy Hungry Healthy Happy)
- Easy As Pi Workout (via Fit Fab Cities)
- Burn It Up Workout (via Fit Mom In Training)
- Pre-Fatigue Sets (via Best Body Fitness)
- Lean Mean Leg Workout (via Fitnessista)