Instead of categorizing my favorite posts of the week – I’m just going to start doing a good reads post. I realize each week that there are things I end up leaving out because they don’t fit. I know I keep changing it up, but this format work better. So here’s what I am reading (and a bonus video) this week. I hope you enjoy them too…
- Why I’m Tired of Listening to Famous Working Women . AMEN. Shut up and do something is right.
- People at the Mad Men Premiere. I mainly love this because of their beanstalk reference. And Pete’s bangs.
- You can vote for your favorite Cosby sweater. It’s almost impossible to choose, but I think my favorite is the 9th one down on the left. Yours?
- My Father’s Horniness. I always forget that Dax Shepard is not an idiot. I dare you not to cry.
- To The New Parents at Daycare. Damn it’s hard to go back to work, but it does get easier and easier (especially once they start flopping around on the floor tantruming)
- CrossFit Cardio and Abs Workout. I can’t do this workout right now, but it’s ON once this baby is born (and I have recovered, I am not insane).
- As Long As I’m Living My Baby You’ll Be. This was actually written almost 2 weeks ago – but I somehow just read it (Molly has since had baby Mac!!). I remember feeling the same way with B right before I had L.
- Big News. Ashley has been hinting for a few weeks now in her posts and in my comments that she had some big news. She’s not lying!
- Spring Has Sprung – Plyometric Workout. Caitlin has some of my favorite workouts. I’m not doing this one right now either, but it doesn’t mean you shouldn’t.
- Today Let’s Get Real. Callie’s mom wrote this post regarding her feelings on Callie’s mixed marriage. You have to appreciate her honesty and willingness to reveal her flaws. We all have them and we can all be forgive for them.
- The Good, Bad, and Ugly Of Working Out After Baby (via Fit n Heels). I don’t rush back into working out after having a baby (seriously, nursing is like a workout) and this is one of the reasons why. It’s HARD. You’ve got to give yourself a break!
- People Running in Movies. Ha ha.
I was hoping there would be a whole Tom Cruise montage. I was not disappointed.
What have you been reading/watching this week?