Oh man, I read some good stuff this week. Here we go…
- Dear Millennials: You’re OK. You’ll Survive. Really. <–seriously. you will. Just ask us Gen-Xers
- Ranking All 27 Seasons of the Real World. I didn’t even know they shot some of those seasons. The original in NY is still my favorite.
- Damn Keri Russell and Matthew Rhys are hot.
- 12 Questions Disney Forgot To Answer About “Beauty And The Beast.” I laughed so hard I cried.
- The 30 Most Hilarious Autocorrects Ever. I cried reading this one too. I can’t even pick a favorite.
- 5 Interval Workouts for a Faster 5K. So I’m not running right now and I’m not running any 5K any time soon (if ever again), but these are awesome and I’m going to do them when I start running again (and after I build my base back up).
- Inpatient Treatment: Getting Over the Stigma of Hospitalization. Joe is writing a series about dealing with Elizabeth’s disordered eating. I find this FASCINATING and I love that he is willing to share HIS side of the story.
- The Sun is Coming! I will pimp out anyone who does a good PSA on wearing sunscreen (which admittedly I am horrible about remembering to do when running), seeing a dermatologist (which I AM good about doing – PS I have lots of scars too Sarah), and skin cancer. Plus Sarah has a 30% coupon code for you.
- Feeling Frustrated with Fat Loss? Amanda has some great links here to help you! Plus, her son is too cute.
- 10 Things I Learned From Veronica Mars. Have you started watching the show yet?
- 10 Questions for Jon Hamm’s Penis. I swear this is the last little hamm reference I’m going to make. But these are some valid questions.
- Full vaccine schedule safe for kids, no link to autism. Take that Jenny McCarthy.
- California Chik-fil-a Offers Free Meals to Gay Marriage Supporters. Color me impressed. Now let’s make this a national thing?
- Generic Rx drugs cheapest at Costco, Consumer Reports finds. Good to know!
- Buy a Chocolate Bunny for Easter. Don’t the buy real thing unless you can take care of it. Or Bunny Pants is going to come after you.
What good reads did you come across this week? Share in the comments!