Is it REALLY Thursday? Wow. Here’s what’s going on this week…
1. I’ve feeling rather spendy. I bought a (much needed) new comforter and sheets, clothes for family/maternity pictures, and makeup. Oh and a bunch of nursing bras. Is this like a new form of nesting?
I copied Paula and bought the same comforter that she did (we’ve had the same down comforter for 10 years – time for a change, much?). Atlhough mine is MUCH darker in person. I love it.
2. B had a weeknight baseball game on Monday . We weren’t expecting much because the last time they played only 4 players showed up (it was raining), they decided mid-season to introduce the concepts of “outs” (very confusing for these kids), and Mondays are usually when they practice.
Much to our surprise, his team was on FIRE. B played his favorite position for most of the game (2nd base) and managed to get 2 people out! He also got to play catcher – which judging from this facial expression was his dream come true.
It was fun seeing him have so much fun!
3. I think I have narrowed down my shoe search to two shoes: Saucony Triumph and Mizuno Wave Precision. Anyone have experience with either of these shoes?
4. While I don’t want to have this baby late, I WOULD appreciate being able to see this movie when it comes out on May 10th.
So, I’ve decided that this is my consolation prize if I am overdue. I’ve even convinced a few friends to join me — as long as I don’t have the baby IN the theater. I assure you, my legs will be crossed (but I can only control so much). Also – I am SOOOO buying this soundtrack.
5. My first trip to Burger 21 a few weeks ago was not so stellar. I ordered a burger and fries to go and waited for my food FOR AN HOUR. I was going to give up on, but I have friends that still had faith that it was just a glitch. Thankfully, they were right. I’ve been back twice since and the food and service were stellar.
I’ve now tried the ‘Shroom Burger, Mediterranean Chicken Burger, and the Thai Shrimp Burger and surprisingly my favorite has been the Chicken Burger. I’m so happy they’ve redeemed themselves!
6. I tried an experiment this weekend. Actually, it was more like, “I don’t have any breakfast food and I’m hungry.” So I ate a peanut butter sandwich. I decided to see how long it would take my face to break out from the PB. The verdict? 3 days. Sadz. Does anyone else have this issue or is it just me? I guess I’m happy I’m not allergic, but I hate that peanut butter hates my face.
7. I wasn’t in the mood to workout when I woke up today, so I went back to sleep. However, as the day went on I had this intense urge to do something. It was bizarre. Where did this burst of energy come from? I still felt inspired after the kids went to bed, so I just finished up a mini-strength session.
What is wrong with me?
8. Admit it, this is funny…
9. If you made it all the way to #9 and you’re still with me you’re getting a heads up about my review and giveaway that I’ll be posting tomorrow. It involves these…
Sexy, I know.
Check back tomorrow!