I feel like even though it wasn’t a busy week – it was an eventful week and I’m definitely looking forward to the next two days. There’s no baseball today, so my morning is reduced to half as much stress — thankfully! Therefore, I took a little more time coming up with this list. I hope you enjoy my “good reads” of the week!
- Find Your “Happy Weight.” Pretty sure this is my favorite post of the week. I agree with it 100%.
- Reasons My Talk Show Host is Crying (a spoof on this). Maybe it’s just that I have a thing for redheads, but I love Conan.
- Misha vs. Jensen. I know Paula will appreciate this. Maybe.
- Lotus Birth. I’ve been seeing this phrase used a ton lately on pregnancy boards that lurk in. To each their own, but to quote Liz Lemon… Whuck?
- Tanning Is a Young, White, Female Problem. And It’s Deadly. <– I was guilty of going to the tanning salon when I was younger, but why are people still trying to be tan???
- Germanly Played, Robert Downey Jr. He is a character for sure.
- I’m Not Actually a Huge Fan of Either, If I’m Being Honest. Jizz, Jazz… same difference. Lol.
- Why We’re Still Going to Wait. It actually pisses me off a little that there’s so much pressure these days to “hurry up” and have kids. Chill the eff out people. All in due time.
- Lemon and Basil Orzo with Goat Cheese and Pine Nuts. I want to eat this right now.
- Signs You’re Overtaining. Yes, yes, yes. Listen to your body!
- Favorite Hip Strengthening Exercises. Come June, I need to start doing these!!
- Fearless and Fitness Friday. I’m not really religious or spiritual, but I do believe in getting out of your comfort zone and finding your strength!
- Preparing for the First Half Marathon. Good advice and advice I’m going to take when I start running again!
- Craving Religion or Something Like It. Like I said – I’m not religious, but at times I miss being part of “something”, but haven’t felt comfortable any of the options I’ve found. Maybe someday.
- Dear Daughter, Here’s Why I Work. Yes. A millions times yes.
- Are Women Really Better Off Without Their Bras? Umm. I say No.
- The Best and Worst Food for Allergies. Half the people I know are complaining about pollen right now… read this!
- The 40 Best Animal Cuddlers of All Time. *Swoon*
What are you reading this week? Anything I might have missed?