I can’t believe another week has flown by! Here are this week’s Thursday Things…(warning…it’s kinda all over the place).
1. I woke up yesterday with a sore throat. I’m not 100% sure if it’s a cold or allergies, but I’m taking Zyrtec-D as if it’s allergies and hoping it doesn’t turn into a sinus infection. I had a brutal sinus infection the last few weeks I was pregnant with L (it cleared up before she was born, thankfully), which resulted in a horrendous cough AND ear infection – so I’d like to avoid that at all costs. I feel better, but now have medicine head and zero appetite. I really CAN’T complain because I’ve pretty much avoided being sick for most of this pregnancy, but REALLY body? NOW?
2. Today is “Take Your Kids To Work Day” and unlike last year my work is actually did something. However, I decided for my own sanity to leave my kids out of work. Lol. I’d to use the excuse that I am just too busy wrapping up loose ends before I go out on leave (which is partially true), but really I’m just being selfish. Also, I’m lazy because I didn’t want to drive and get them – there’s no way in hell they could have stayed with me the whole day. I thought I would feel more mom guilt about this, but… nope.
3. I am pretty sure I’m more excited about this movie than any other movie coming out this summer. Yes, even more than Iron Man, Gatsby, or Superman (which, I have to say *drool* about – good choice, movie peeps, going with Henry Cavill).
My kids (and I) LOVE Monsters Inc. It’s always their first at-home movie choice AND the only movie they will both compromise on without being bribed.
4. If you read my last bullet and don’t know who Henry Cavill is – here you go:
He has that cool two eye color things going on…
5. I think I’m done with strength training for now. I might change my mind this weekend, but as of right now it’s just uncomfortable doing anything but walking. Actually just sitting is uncomfortable right now, but you know what I mean. I have to pat myself on the back though – I never thought I would strength train until 38 weeks!
6. I was feeling good all week until today — and now I’m just a mess.
By 11:30 today I was just done with the day. At least tomorrow is Friday. Maybe I should have made this my first bullet? At least it explains why I am all over the place.
On that note… What movie are you looking forward to this summer?