Yep, another Thursday. It’s been a pretty low key week, but I’ve been in a ridiculously good mood (yes, really!) with ridiculously good hair and makeup. What is going on here??
1. This has been all over the interwebz, but this is pretty much the greatest thing I’ve watched this week.
2. I take that back. It’s the second greatest thing I’ve watched this week. The first was the Frat Party fight on The Mindy Project. I couldn’t find the fight, but I did find my favorite line of the episode.
This show gotten so good! Watch it this summer and catch up, OK?
3. The Social Security Administration released it’s top names of 2012 list today (maybe the baby was waiting for this?) and none of my top choices are in the top 10. I’m kinda relieved, although Olivia was the #2 or #3 name the year she was born and we have met very few Olivia’s in our area. Go figure.
4. A year ago today we were here…
That would be BR Cohn Winery in Sonoma. It’s crazy to think it’s already been a year! I think about that place every day.
I am still determined to buy a vacation house there. Seriously.
5. My newest read is Someday, Someday, Maybe by Lauren Graham.
Yes, the Lauren Graham from Gilmore Girls and Parenthood. Did you know she has a BA in English from Barnard (as well as her MFA from SMU). This makes me love her even more!
I’m still reading Life After Life, but given my umm situation I need something light and fluffy to take my mind off of things. This fits the bill.
SO wait… that ISN’T an alien getting on a spaceship?? LMAO. (read it and laugh with me, please?)
Can you tell I’m all about the funny this week??
What are some of your favorite Thursday Things?