I almost skipped doing this post again this week, but then I remember how horrible I was at working out last week (not because I skipped this post, but because I was lazy) and I like to keep myself accountable. I’d like to say I’m going to squeeze in all of these workouts this week, but I’m pretty sure there will be excuses. Umm. There are always excuses.
- Broiled Salmon, Brown Rice, and Roasted Broccoli/Cauliflower
- Publix Chicken Tender Salad with Mangos and Pineapple
- Boca Burgers and Sweet Potato Fries (<- I have a work happy hour, this is what Dan is making)
- Lamb Meatballs and Greek Salad
- Grilled Chicken and Veggies
- Breakfast Burritos
I just realized that I did not really include any kind of Mexican meal (or drink) to accompany Cinco de Mayo. What kind of blogger am I? (Not a very good one, obviously)
- Sunday – 2 x 800 + 40 Minutes Full Body Workout
- Monday – Off
- Tuesday – HIIT/Bootcamp
- Wednesday – Run or Off
- Thursday – Run or Off
- Friday – 2-mile Treadmill Run/Full Body Workout
- Saturday – Bootcamp
This week is extra busy because Dan has to either open or close (or both) every night of the week. Yay. So, I feel like any workouts I squeeze in will be good enough!
Since I started doing these posts again — I have not ran more than 2 miles (on the treadmill – my least favorite place to run, ironically). I did FINALLY get the urge tonight, so there might be a re-appearance this week. Or not. I’m not forcing it… I figure I’m going to get my mojo back at some point. My mojo for rambling however, is on point and not going anywhere soon.