Today I’m going to tell you something you’ve already heard me say a million times: Best Body Bootcamp is awesome!
I’ve been thinking about why I love it so much and I’ve boiled it down to 3 reasons for you…
1. It’s made me break out of my “cardio mold.” I used to HATE strength training and the program has made me realize I CAN do both, that it’s important to do both, and it’s actually kinda fun. I have done two rounds of bootcamp and while I can’t say I’ve seen a lot of physical change (I found out I was pregnant during week 6 of the Round 2 and I spanned between my 2nd and 3rd trimesters during Round 4!), it has kept my motivation for working out very high. FYI – Tina has posted a sample workout if you want to check it out!
2. There is an awesome community. Each round Tina sets up a private Facebook Group where fellow bootcampers share tips and encouragement. Tina monitors the group, so if there are any questions about any of the workouts/moves she’s always quick to respond. There are also several Twitter chats throughout bootcamp.
3. It’s only $25!! While it’s not the same working one-on-one with a personal trainer, Tina is NASM certified and has A LOT of creativity when it comes to her workouts. She provides very detailed instructions, links to videos for every move, AND alternatives to make workouts harder, easier, or “home friendly.”
Have I sold you yet? Well, here is more motivation to join… I have three free entries to give away!
Here are the details (from the registration site):
- WHO: Anyone! This personal fitness challenge is open to everyone – bloggers and readers, family and friends.
- WHAT: An 8 Week Fitness Program adapted for all fitness levels and geared to improving your lifestyle.
- WHEN: Round 5 begins APRIL 1ST.
- WHERE: Online! Through www.tinareale.com. Workouts and check-ins are done via email and Google docs with support via a weekly newsletter, private Facebook group, and using the #bestbodybootcamp hashtag on Twitter and Instagram.
- WHY: A fun and flexible way to train. A great way to stay motivated through the support of other participants. To learn and experience new workout techniques and exercises. To get healthier as you go through the workouts AND work to achieve other personal, health-related goals of your choosing. Cash prizes! We generally have a $100 winner every week and up to five $1000 grand prize winners (number of grand prize winners based on how many people register).
- COST: The cost of BBB includes 8 weeks worth of workouts (new workouts sent out via email every 2 weeks), access to the Facebook support group (optional group), weekly newsletter, and entry into the cash prizes (based on completion of workouts and other goals, not weight or other statistics).
Note that the pricing will work slightly differently than before:
- Now until March 29th = $25
- Late Registration March 30th – April 7th = $35
PS – Tina has said that if you sign up and then win the giveaway she will refund you!
As for the giveaway… you have up to five chances to enter.
I will announce the three winners on Friday, so make sure you register before midnight on Friday!!
Oh – and in case you were wondering – yes, I AM signed up for Round 5 (no, I’m not crazy), even though I won’t be finishing it out. Another bonus of these bootcamps is being able reference the workouts even after the 8 weeks is up!! I’m guessing I’ll be able to workout again between rounds of workouts – and it will be nice to have something to get back into! So come on, what are you waiting for?? JOIN ME!!