So, one half of me thinks these kinds of posts are kind of silly. I mean who cares what I eat and how much I’m working out? But at the same time, writing these kinds of posts keeps me organized and accountable. I’m weirdo, right? Yeah, don’t answer that.
- Lamb meatballs with Greek salad and pita bread
- Fish tacos
- Salmon with roasted broccoli & cauliflower
- Steak salad
- Cheese and spinach omelettes with tater tots
- Chicken tender salad with fruit (strawberries/mangos/nectarines)
- Sunday – 3 miles – treadmill, 30 minute kettlebell workout
- Monday – Off
- Tuesday – 45- minute bootcamp class (morning)
- Wednesday – 5-mile run (easy) (morning)
- Thursday – Off
- Friday – 45-minute spin/cycle class (morning)
- Saturday – 45- minute bootcamp class
We’ll see if I make it to these morning workouts! For the past two months I had been working out Friday after work (Dan works late, the kids love going to the gym, and there is typically nobody there!) but I just remember that B has a Friday night soccer game. Would it be bad to bring a flask?